I recently hosted our book club outdoors and was struggling to think of snack ideas that would be appropriate during these times. Very last minute (for me, morning of!), I thought of making mini charcuterie cups so each person can have a little bit of everything without sticking their hands into a common board or plate. They were a big hit and so simple to make. Enjoy!
- mini baking cups- I used paper baking cups from Home Goods, similar to this or this would work!
- meats (2 types is enough)- I used sopressata & proscuitto
- cheeses (1-2 kinds is enough)- I used parmesan & Jarlsberg
- small pickles
- cut all meat and cheese into small pieces
- put 2 grapes on each toothpick
- assemble cups! place each item into a cup, and add more as needed so that everything fits nicely inside and looks like a beautiful charcuterie display