A fun fall healthy (ish) snack for fall, my girls loved these as a break from home-schooling last week. I tried to make them Halloween themed with dark colors & Halloween sprinkles. I’m excited to make again and get creative depending on season (xmas apple nachos!). The kids can make and decorate themselves, making it a fun snack and activity.
- apples, sliced
- almond butter
- chocolate chips
- small plastic ziploc (2)
- arrange sliced apples on a plate
- put 1 tbsp almond butter into a plastic baggie– close to the corner, do the same for the nutella
- cut the corner of the bag, and drizzle both almond butter & nutella all over the apples
- add sprinkles, chocolate chips, or any toppings your kids love
- the kids can make these themselves, each creating their own small plate, they’ll love it
please let me know your thoughts!